Maricopa Santa Fe Federal Credit Union respects every member’s privacy. Our philosophy
is simple – we do not sell member information. We adhere to a strict consumer information
Sale of Member information
No information provided by a member will be sold or transferred to a third party not
affiliated with Maricopa Santa Fe Federal credit Union without our member’s consent. Only MSFFCU and those acting under our written consent to promote various credit union services or products will have access to any member information. Any joint marketing partnership will adhere to the same privacy rules enforced by MSFFCU.
MSFFCU will collect, retain and use information about individual members only where it
would be useful (and allowed by law) to administer business and to provide products,
services and other opportunities for its members and any customers. We collect nonpublic
information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information we received from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others or us, such as your
account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as your
creditworthiness and credit history.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
MSFFCU has established internal procedures that ensure a member’s financial information is accurate, current and complete in accordance with reasonable business standards. MSFFCU will respond to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
MSFFCU limits employee access to personally identifiable information to those with a
business reason for knowing such information. MSFFCU will ensure that employees
understand the importance of confidentially and member privacy. It will take appropriate
disciplinary measure where necessary to enforce employee privacy responsibilities.
Protection of Information
MSFFCU will maintain appropriate security standards and procedures regarding
unauthorized access to member/customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Web Site Privacy
Through our Web site, we strive to provide valuable information about our services and
products and provide an alternative system of delivery to you, our member. We do not
gather information about individual users on our Web site.
We do collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “aol.com” if you use a private Internet access
account) and if address (an if address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit and the result of the request, such as an image or query.
- Other status codes and values resulting from the Web server responding to the request received: HTTP status code, Windows NT code, number of bytes sent, number of bytes received, duration (in seconds) to fulfill the request, server port number addressed, and protocol version.
This information enables us to tell which areas of the site are being used, what is not being
used and when is peak time usage. We only use this information internally. This
information is not provided to anyone outside the credit union. This information is not sold
MSFFCU does not use “cookies”. A “cookie” is a file placed on your hard drive by a web
site that allows it to monitor your visit, usually without your knowledge. You can set your
browser to warn you when placement of a cookie is requested. You can then decide whether to accept the cookie placement.
Our web site does not require you to disclose any personal information. It does allow you to
e-mail MSFFCU. Your email address may reveal other information such as your name,
organization’s name, phone number and address. We may use this information to respond to your e-mail request. We do not maintain a list of e-mail addresses. Your e-mail address will not be shared with any outside party from the credit union unless law requires us.
External Link Disclosure
To assist members in accessing information not maintained on our site, Maricopa Santa Fe Credit Union provides links to other internet addresses. Be advised of the following.
- By clicking on any link to other internet addresses, you are leaving the Maricopa Santa Fe Credit Union website
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by Maricopa Santa Fe Credit Union
- Maricopa Santa Fe Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the alternate website
- Maricopa Santa Fe Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two parties enter into a transaction
- Privacy and security policies on the requested website may differ from those practiced by Maricopa Santa Fe Credit Union
- We make every effort to ensure the quality of our online partners. If you should ever have a negative experience with any of our online partners, please contact us immediately.